Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 20 February 2017

Send a little love Swap

I took part in Tracy's annual Send a Little Love Swap. I was partnered with Montse all the way over in Spain. I think this might be the first time ever I've had mail from Spain!

The idea of this swap is to send 5 things to include :
Some sewing or yarny notions that have a love theme
Something heart shaped or themed
Something deliciously edible
Something handmade
Something red 

This is what I sent to Montse -
heart fabric and DMC threads for crafting with
Stickers and socks heart themed
Whitakers chocolate

 New Zealand tea and some ribbon
 a ceramic heart with the Maori word aroha, which means love
I knitted a heart dishcloth too -


My package from Spain arrived at school on Friday - in between the multiple packages of new books (I have ordered SO much already!) and packages for me - school mail can be quite exciting!

Montse sent me all these goodies!
I adore the cross stitching on the notebook and the patterns in the stitching book are fab - little teacups even!
Very bright wool and cute heart buttons and pins (I struggle finding anything but normal pins in NZ!), plus some lollies and a small sample of tea. Pens are always handy for me too!
Thank you so much Montse (she does not blog) and also to Tracy for another fab swap. Always a lovely way to start the year.






3 comments:

  1. Oh, finally arrives! I am very happy!! Kisses from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kimberley
    It looks like you had a really good swap and both gave and received some lovely things. I really enjoy this swap too.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun little swap, dear Kimberley! You sent out such sweet items {love the wash cloth} and what delights you received!

    Have a fantastic week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete