Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 30 December 2016

Mad About Bags Christmas Cracker Swap

One of the swaps I signed up for this year was Tracy's of  Mad About Bags annual Christmas Cracker Swap. I was paired with the lovely Suzanne (no blog). We e-mailed a bit about our likes an this gorgeous cracker arrived a couple of weeks back -

I love the idea of a tea towel around the cardboard tube!
 Such a beautiful array of goodies -

 one of the boys gobbled up the candy cane - we still, unbelievably, have others on our tree! I only bought one box of 8 this year too. Love the sweet tin of lipbalm - a year round use for me.
 What an adorable dcoration and look! Look at the very cute knitting brooch. How cool is that?!
 Washi tape always comes in handy for my snail mail and I'll be doing the cross stitch on our summer road trip.
Thank you Suzanne for a very cool cracker!

This is what I sent to Suzanne -






I put the cracker in the bamboo cup!
Thanks Tracy for hosting the swap again this year - it is always neat to see what one can fit inside a cardboard tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment