Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 5 August 2015

My Dishcloth Swap Goodies

It is cold and wet again - I've come home and sat on the couch under the heat pump, knitted a few rows and thought about Joan of Arc for my essay...

I love what Teresa and Maria sent me for my dishcloth swap.

Firstly from Teresa -

This crochet dishcloth must be one of the most amazing I have ever seen and owned. Not quite sure I really can wish my dishes with it. Love the cookie stamp and star ice cube tray too - such a pretty pink. Chocolate is a winner in this house.

This parcel arrived from Maria in Wales yesterday -







Lots of gorgeous goodies in bright paper. Drinking tea and baking are two of my favourite things. Especially love the little chalkboard teapot. The house mug rug is adorable and so clever. The clotted cream fudge will go down a treat here too. The bright measuring spoons will make finding them in my utensil drawer a lot easier too! Two of the postcards have recipes on and I'll try both of them.

Thank you so much Teresa and Maria for a great swap.

Jo has blogged too about what her and Glenda swapped too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous swap! That tea towel is adorable and I would definitely frame it if it was up to me x

    ReplyDelete