Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Back soon with Swap Partners

I spent today at work, working on APA referencing for my deputy principal's thesis. Due in on Friday.
Not at all my favourite thing to do and I am certain tomorrow will be spent this way too.

I've my own essay to write, switching back to referencing using Chicago.

So at the moment I have no brain. I've had a day sick off school too, then (as I do not read my cell phone/take phone calls at school during the day), missed 2 phone calls from 2 different schools, telling me I had two sick children. Oh dear. Luckily the husband takes notice of his phone....

I sat by the fire last night and cast on another Ramona. Below is my first one.. next one I'm knitting a size up. Still pleased with my first one though.

I'll be back in the next couple of days with swap partners. School board meeting tomorrow night; packing for snow camp over weekend and boys have 15 minutes at home after school on Friday before they need to be at snow camp drop off.
I'm not surprised that I am sick... day off school makes for a massive backlog... still to catch up!

1 comment:

  1. Kimberley I don't know how you manage everything, you are always so busy! Hope you feel better soon. Fab cardi x

    ReplyDelete