Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 13 February 2014

Things

Whew. One exam over. 13 A4 size page sides of essays written.... still feeling nervous about final result - exams and I are not best friends. There were tears before and after.... Now I have freedom for a few weeks until my next paper (Language and Literacy) starts.. first assignment is on a picture book. I had a wee giggle at that. And it is 60% internal - much more up my alley. Good mail at school today - lots of squishy lovely sugar'n'creme cotton yarn and sparkly divine sock wool from Red Riding Hood Yarns - treats to me for finishing my paper! (I can always think of an excuse to buy sweet little things.) And the most gorgeous zipper bag too from Red Riding Hood. Love it. And a swap package too - yay. So what to do? Scrapbooking? Letter writing? Reading? Knitting? Pick sewing machines up?? It is hard to relax after a university paper completed in 3 months! Isn't the weather horrific all around the world? Gobsmacked at the flooding in England and the snow storms in USA, bushfires in Australia and our backyard is dirt central! We need serious rain.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your next exam! Wool looks fab, unlike the weather here...but today there is sunshine (well, where I am there is!!) Not sure how long for though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work on the degree you're doing a fab job! That yarn looks lovely and a well deserved treat x the weather is all over the place at the moment isn't it. I'm sure the UK would gladly swap some of the rain for a little sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete