Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 13 June 2013

Matariki Crafting

 Matariki is the Maori New Year in New Zealand celebrated late May/ mid June. traditionally was a time of remembering the dead and celebrating new life.

Tartan Kiwi has started a blog series on Matariki Craft where every day you can visit a kiwi blog and learn a new crafty thing. It is fantastic and I have already enjoyed the first few days.

You can link in too with and there are prizes to be won for New Zealand bloggers too if you link up.

I've finished a few things over the past week but my camera battery needs to be charged!

Remember Maggie the Rabbit I finished just under two weeks ago? I have started a new friend for her too! These rabbits could become quite addictive I think! Maggie sits on the chair in my bedroom - of course my boys have shown no interest in her!

So this is my first link up with up with Tartan Kiwi showing off Maggie.

 Go and visit Tartan Kiwi and join in with the Matariki Crafting!

It is fantastic to get to read other kiwi blogs too.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Maggie the Rabbit is amazing- just look at all that detail, so impressed!
    Thank you so much for blogging about Matariki Crafting, don't forget to link in when the linky opens!

    ReplyDelete