Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 26 May 2013

Productive Day

Hunting in cupboards and found fabric and turned my day into an impulse sewing day of pyjama pants! 
Four pairs sewn, another pair cut out and the gorgeous fabric I bought in Hilversum, The Netherlands back in October 2011 ready to cut out! I think I will have enough of the fabric to make a shoulder bag too. This pair will be for the summer which is a long way off. I decided pj pants were the best thing for this fabric . I remember the shop clearly - it had rolls and rolls of gorgeous fabric and I bought some sock wool too which I still need to knit. I think it is just as well I do not live n Hilversum - although I could easily!

And to end the day a quick shopping trip with a girlfriend - a new baking cooling tray and cupcake tin purchased and bran muffins already made and cooling using both!

Finally a clean house too and lots of laundry dry outside in sunny weather. Yippee!




1 comment:

  1. That does look productive. One of my fav things in the whole old is pj pants. If I could I would live in them

    ReplyDelete