Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 17 November 2012

Mad About Bags Christmas Cracker swop

This festive season I am involved with several bloggy swaps. Several are handmade Christmas ornament swops and another is Mad About Bags Christmas Cracker swop. I have been paired with Tracy from Mad About Bags ( and her sewing is gorgeous!) and also Anne from Victoria in Australia.

Anne's crackers arrived today! We are supposed to send them in a cardboard tube, but in this house we are a long way from finishing any tube, so I
made one today and the other one will be wrapped in fabric.
Anne's was gorgeous - the wrapping wow! I waited till my husband was home to show them to him before I opened them. ( He thinks us swappers are all crazy!)

I loved the cupcake cross stitch bookmark especially and the little divine DMC needle case - so sweet. The buttons were gorgeous too and lots of fab fabric to add to the stash! And 2 such pretty handkerchiefs - one even with the letter K on it! How fabulous is that? And such a sweet little birdie ornament too. It is amazing what you can fit into a cardboard tube! I have hidden the chocolate from the boys.

So exciting to receive gorgeous goodies from around the world! Thanks so much Anne - loved it! and Tracy too for organising it!

2 comments:

  1. Our first pictures of crackers, what fabulous goodies, lovely colours well done Anne and Kimberley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen this Kiwi Mummy Blogs christmas cracker swap http://www.mummy-adventures.com/2012/11/will-you-join-me-for-christmas-cracker.html
    I've signed up !! !!

    ReplyDelete