Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 11 October 2012

Dunedin Farmer's Market

We spent a few days down in Dunedin these holidays. It has a population of 126,000 - 26,000 being students! A gorgeous city which has kept a
Lot of historical buildings as well.
We had very bad sudden turbulence on the plane - in the many flights I have taken over the years , nothing could beat this. I spent the rest of the
flight with my head in the barf bag!

We went to the Saturday morning Farmers Market just behind the railway station. I really must make more of an effort to do these markets up here in Auckland! We loved it - top quality fruit, vege, bread, meat, poultry, bacon
butties, crepes, pastries etc! A great start to our wee holiday! Had some wonderful breakfasts and dinners for a couple of days.
I love how Dunedin-ites dress to the cold weather - they do it a lot better than us Aucklanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment